We respect artist and content material owner rights and we expect our users to complete the same. It is our policy to react to claims of infringement in compliance using the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). If you really are a copyright owner, or authorized with respect to one, and you believe that the actual copyrighted work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement that is happening through the Service, please complete the next DMCA Notice and deliver it to the Designated DMCA Agent at the actual contact information provided below.
You have to provide the following information on paper in your DMCA Notice:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you simply claim has been infringed;
- Identify the material that is claimed to become infringing and where it is on the Service;
- Provide reasonably sufficient information allowing us to contact you, for example your address, telephone number, as well as, e-mail address;
- Provide a statement you have a good faith belief which use of the material in the way complained of is not authorized through the copyright owner, its agent, or even law;
- Provide a statement, created under penalty of perjury, how the above information is accurate, and that you’re the copyright owner or are authorized to act with respect to the owner; and
- Provide an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act with respect to the copyright owner;
Send the DMCA Notice with our contact form
UNDER GOVERNMENT LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT WHICH ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MIGHT BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION WITH REGARD TO PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, SUCH AS MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AS WELL AS ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
Please be aware this procedure is only for notifying us that the copyrighted material has been infringed.
In accordance with the DMCA along with other applicable law, we have adopted an insurance policy of terminating, in appropriate conditions, users who are deemed to become repeat infringers. We may also limit use of the Service and/or terminate the actual accounts of any users that infringe any intellectual property privileges of others, whether or not there’s any repeat infringement.
For queries about these or any LembarSocial conditions or policies, email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.